My blog, and my support groups

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

manyofus

My blog, and my support groups

Post by manyofus »

Hi everyone
I am a child abuse survivor, well ok you all probably knew that, because well, if I am on this forum, I am a survivor of abuse.
Anyway, I blog over at
[direct link removed to privacy and per guidelines]

I blog about disability "I am blind", mental health, I have did, ptsd, anxiety and depression.
I also write poetry, post quotes and recipes etc.
Please come visit me I'd really appreciate it!
I also have an email support group for people who have did or a dissociative disorder or ptsd.
if you'd like to know more I'm happy to tell you about it.
I don't think I'm aloud to advertise my group on here, so I'll refrain from doing that.
But I hope it is ok for me to talk to people about it privately if they want to know more.
I am very glad to be part of this wonderful forum, its really nice knowing that I'm not alone in my struggles.
Last edited by Harmony on Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to removed direct link per our forum guidelines.
grandma in pain

Re: My blog, and my support groups

Post by grandma in pain »

Hi manyofus,

Welcome to isurvive. I'm so sorry for all that you have been through and for what has brought you here. However, I am very glad that you have found us.

grandma in pain
You will forever be in my heart...
(Member since March 21, 2008; 1324 previous posts)
Lita

Post by Lita »

manyofus wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:12 pm I blog about disability "I am blind", mental health, I have did, ptsd, anxiety and depression.
I also write poetry, post quotes and recipes etc.
Thank you for sharing, I hope by doing so it helps with the healing process. You are not alone in this journey, we'll help each other along the way.
Last edited by Jonesy on Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: shortened quote, as per guidelines
joyagain

Post by joyagain »

manyofus wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:12 pm I am very glad to be part of this wonderful forum, its really nice knowing that I'm not alone in my struggles.
I think so too!

Hello manyofus,

I think it's great that you have your own blog on all those topics and sharing your own personal experiences. I'm thinking it'll be great to share your insights and wisdom and struggles here, as well.

Welcome.

joyagain
"Doubt is a beautiful thing. I think when faith is true, it can be under scrutiny. And I think that's the greatest value of true faith is being able to question it objectively and still believe it." Tyler Henry
quixote

Post by quixote »

manyofus,
You are not alone. We are all in this together.