New med working great!

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

ChipmunksRunFree

New med working great!

Post by ChipmunksRunFree »

It's a new (and old) med - Zoloft - I was taking it for two years a long time ago, then stopped. After losing time trying other meds and trying no meds, I am back on it - and this time it's working even better. I feel so myself! It's like my essence is in clear view and people react to it... finally!!

I feel more balanced so I also signed up to volunteer for a crisis hotline called Samaritans. I went through the orientation years ago but wasn't ready. I'm so ready now and want to help.
"A chipmunk for you..."
*plucks out the most beautiful flower and gives it to you - a baby chipmunk curled up and sleeping within its petals!...*
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New med working great!

Post by Harmony »

Bravo lament,

Great news you are feeling better. Glad you can offer your own help now.

Harmony
ajei

Post by ajei »

So pleased for you lament, I can feel the positivity in your words. Sending you much care and support.

ajei
tommy

Post by tommy »

lament,

I hope things are continuing to go well for you and I wanted to thank you for volunteering with the Samaritans on the crisis line.
anneofgreengables

Post by anneofgreengables »

So happy to hear your good news :) :)
Be not the slave of your own past. Plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson