Why so quiet?

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

FireAshes

Re: Why so quiet?

Post by FireAshes »

WonderSun wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:13 am
FireAshes wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:43 am This is such a hard process and it takes a lot of courage and bravery just to show up here. Please don't feel obligated to share anything you feel uncomfortable with sharing. But, I want you to know that regardless of your experiences, I am here to support you and talk with you.
Thank you, that means a lot. Think I’m just in a funk right now. Finding concentrating on anything so difficult, pushing myself to keep going. It’s so tough right now. Lots going on. Have an ED assessment this morning, really, really not looking forward to it. I don’t feel brave or courageous, just how it is, yanno? Wishing things would ease soon 😔

Hi WonderSun,

How are you doing today? I am hoping things are easing for you, at least enough for you to take a breath. You can weather this storm! Keep going. Always here for you. I'm really sorry you are having a difficult time. I can relate on so many levels. Just know that you are incredibly brave or courageous...and when you don't feel that, come here and we will remind you. <3