Hi

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

sadsecrets

Hi

Post by sadsecrets »

Hi,
I've opened and closed this new topic a couple of times. I don't really know what to say. I don't know if I should say anything. Or be here.
I always feel too much for other people, perhaps because my reality is too much for me. As a result, I rarely say anything real about myself or what I feel or think. Even though I feel and think so, so much and it's so, so heavy.
I guess, maybe, I thought this could be a place where I could see how others shared what they felt and thought, even the heavy things. Maybe I'd be able to as well at some stage.
I'm sorry, this probably doesn't make sense. I get so stuck in my head.
That will do for now I guess.
I hope this is ok.
Serenity
Director
Director

Re: Hi

Post by Serenity »

Hi and welcome, sadsecrets. I remember how nervous I was to make my first post here. Good job taking that big step. We will be here to listen when/if you want to talk.

With care,
Serenity
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi sadsecrets

I hope you find isurvive helpful - good to have you here with us ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
sadsecrets

Post by sadsecrets »

Thank you for the welcome <3
greendreamdays

Post by greendreamdays »

Hi Sadsecrets,

I really relate to this feeling too. I don't make many posts myself anymore but I get a lot out of reading other peoples'. I'm glad you posted, welcome to the forum. If and when you decide you want to share any part of your story we are here to listen.
sadsecrets

Post by sadsecrets »

Hi greendreamdays,

I'm sorry you can relate, but glad to not be the only one.
Thank you for the welcome.
OneThousandApologies

Post by OneThousandApologies »

Welcome sadsecrets,

Your post makes perfect sense to me. I remember my first post about myself on here, a couple months ago. I shared more in that first post then I have to anyone in my life (not saying much though). The moment I posted it I immediately regretted it and had a major anxiety attack. I thought about deleting it but then saw what others have commented, everyone was respectful, supportive, and understanding. It blew my mind.

I am proud of you for posting this. And if you ever feel ready to share more of your story, we will ready to listen.

Sitting with you,
OneThousandApologies
Edited to NT instead of MT
sadsecrets

Post by sadsecrets »

Sorry, OneThousandApologies, I thought I had replied.
I'm glad you've found support and understanding here.
Thank you for your kind words... I gave it a try on one of the topics after reading them.