Life of There: 2020

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

Watercolor

Re: Life of There: 2020

Post by Watercolor »

Whew, that's way too little sleep to function on! I hate that your night was so disrupted.

I very much hope you won't experience a lapse into depression. Such challenging times, so many changes to cope with.

Laying a ruffled tablecloth, bringing tea in a flowered teapot, along with some currant-filled scones and an array of comfort foods. Sitting with you, there.
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Plopping down in a chair at the table too. Whew. What a crazy time we are living in.

Dont mind if I sit here for a minute do you? I brought gluten free muffins. ;)
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
there

Post by there »

At vet, waiting for results of liver enzyme test.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
there

Post by there »

Praying it's gone down
there

Post by there »

Wow. Has been tough with worrying about Tula.

Her liver enzymes are still elevated, but came down from 209 to 181. Normal is 10-125. They believe it came down because of her professional dental cleaning they did in late January. She has a way to go.

Assistant said that Tula currently has mild tartar build up right now. I do know that when I'm on top of it, her teeth look very clean. They slipped a little this week. I will commit myself to keeping her teeth as clean as possible by brushing daily. Her teeth get tartar easily.

The assistant told me things I didn't know. Would have been nice if, in the wellness plan , they told me before that small dogs have a tougher time with dental disease. Is it maybe because their teeth are very close inside the mouth? Idk.

Also, I was wise to ask for for this blood test now. They were telling me she'll need an ultrasound. They didn't suggest this blood test. As a result of it, though, they are going to check again when her 6 month physical comes. The ultrasound is off the table for now I"m glad I listened to my own counsel.
I saved Tula and me from an ultrasound.

She just had breakfast, and I cleaned her teeth. And the yellow is lessened already from that. I'm going to clean her teeth every day! It's on me.

Bought her some frozen raw dog food. I'm going to go back to adding that to her dry food.

Emotional roller coaster. Heavy sigh of relief.
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

So glad that is done and that there is a little improvement. It's also nice to know you can do something to help and make an impact on her.

I hope today goes a bit better for you and her.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Watercolor

Post by Watercolor »

So glad to hear there has been some improvement for Tula!
there

Post by there »

Thanks, coconuts and Watercolor,

Might try a GF muffin, thanks!

Yeah, looks like the enzymes came down about 15%. Gee, math comes in handy, woot!

Whew, just a wave of tiredness coming.

Feels like there’s a limit I reach. In the past, it would be a point at which I I’d gg give up.

Maybe I’ll try pulling my attitude into a decent space. ;)
Watercolor

Post by Watercolor »

Sounds to me like a significant amount, 15%. Thankful it's moved in the right direction for you and Tula!

I hope the fatigue didn't bog you down too much and that your evening went as well as possible, there.

Attitude, eh? Sounds a lil familiar.

:)
there

Post by there »

Oh, dang, lost post 2x