Reflections & Thanks

An area for important announcements and reminders regarding isurvive.
This section will keep you updated with what's going on within our organization.

Moderator: Jonesy

Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: Reflections & Thanks

Post by Jonesy »

And here we are, 8 years down the line since Lori passed. I realise that many current members will sadly have little/ no knowledge of the wonderful lady who managed isurvive from 2003-2011, but you can read a little of her here http://isurvive.org/about-us/our-background/

I extend my condolences to those touched by her presence and know that all will remember her in their own way today.

Thanks to;
  • each of you, the members, who continually reach out to offer support to others - often amidst your own struggles
  • every moderator, past and present, without whom it would be much more difficult to ensure the level of safety we work hard to preserve
  • those who serve on the Board of Directors, who collectively manage the site behind the scenes
I think there is little doubt that in the true spirit of thriving, isurvive continues to do so and I believe Lori would be beyond proud.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
BlueNeon

Post by BlueNeon »

I read a bit about Lori. What a wonderful soul she must have been. For what I can see, she really did an amazing job on isurvive.org, and so are doing the current admins and moderators. I'm so glad to have found this place. Thanks, you all. Thanks to you, Lori.
try

Post by try »

This is new to me. Thank you for being here. Im finding the site really helpful to read.
invisible

Post by invisible »

Jonesy
thanks for this tribute. well done.
I didn’t have the pleasure of meeting Lori, but i think you have done well in her stead, so thanks for that. I know it’s not easy. I will have to go back into the archives and take a walk around and get to know her a little maybe. Anyways. Just wanted you to know that...We appreciate you!
✨🦋✨
invisiblehope
Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness. -Anne Frank
Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Thanks invisible 8-)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
EasyStreet

Post by EasyStreet »

I can’t say how much this group of people means to me.

You wonderful people prove every day that life is an explosion of light, and though it eventually dims, the shining of it once is enough.

The light shines so strongly in the darkness, it is all I will remember.

Happy Christmas and a blessed New Year.
EasyStreet
Thanks for being

(On this forum, in my tribe, chatting or not, prosper and thrive!)