One happy moment, every day

This is a place to discuss grounding techniques and self-care strategies.

Moderator: Jonesy

Fleur

Re: One happy moment, every day

Post by Fleur »

Oh, ephes, thank you for sharing. Makes my day
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
Byby

Post by Byby »

Thinking of my inner child being out here collecting cute pins and polyhedral dice sets. Idk why that made me feel warm inside, but it has been the only time today that I felt warm.

This thread is such a great idea!
Last edited by Serenity on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT as no triggering detail included
FrumSurvivor

Post by FrumSurvivor »

Bumping up this thread cuz I love the concept!
Something good from today... I had yummy food for dinner!! And fresh fruit. Yum.
What good things - small or big - happened to YOU today?
FrumSurvivor
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

My twins asked alexa to play our favorites playlist while helping me in my classroom. Alexa says, "Okay, playing playlist german opera favorites." :lol: then being silly they left it there and forgot about it til a half hour later when i asked if we were going to listen to german opera all day.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
hulkstina

Post by hulkstina »

Absolutely love this thread idea. My husband let me sleep in today which was great LOL. Snuggles from my puppers and perfect little child. Just feeling comfortable and accepted which is all one can really hope for <3.
You are worthy. You are loved. You are important. I hear you. I see you. I believe you.
somewhereinbetween

Post by somewhereinbetween »

I do not have any of these things right now but just reading these makes me feel good inside. I love seeing so many of us thriving and surviving.
Last edited by Jonesy on Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content
somewhereinbetweenlostandfound
"It doesn't get easier, we just get stronger."
there

Post by there »

I'm listening to my dog drink her water. It's so sweet the sound she makes lapping it up. :)
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
FrumSurvivor

Post by FrumSurvivor »

Today I got together with a friend and I was the one to make it happen! We visited outdoors and sat not too far from each other, probably like 6 feet, but for a yard that's pretty normal. :) Was so nice to see her and catch up. She says she'll initiate next time. It felt good to be connected as I've been feeling lonely and this helped a lot.
FrumSurvivor
FrumSurvivor

Post by FrumSurvivor »

C'mon, everyone! We gotta keep this thread alive!

I was talking to a friend today and she was being hilarious and really making me laugh!!
Also, we were having issues with our heat and now it's working. :)

What was YOUR happy moment today?
FrumSurvivor
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Ooh ohh i have a funny for today.

It was my twins family birthday dinner today(their birthday is Tuesday). Anyways they are old enough and what not they just got cards with money from their aunt, grandparents, and great grandparents who all love locally. Anyways great grandma is always funny. (She's wrapped gifts in aluminum foil before cause she forgot to buy wrapping paper) She usually prints off a card from hwr computer and folds it in half and stuffs it in a regular envelope with some cash. Well my twins pull out their cards and start reading them and they are mothers day card. :lol: She gave my 14 year old twin boys mothers day cards in place of birthday cards. :lol: my one twin just laughed and said, "Well grandma, at least it didnt say sorry for your loss" we all busted up laughing and grandma kuat laughed right along with us. We told them, those are cards you will have to save.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.