Fleur's 2019 Thread

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

reisha

Re: Fleur's 2019 Thread

Post by reisha »

Oh, {{{{fleur!!!!}}}}}
Im so very sorry to bout sensitivity to dander. Bet it broke yer heart, ino how much soxy means (meant?) To ya. Good on ya for bein an excellent cat mom, & im sooooooo glad hes still 'in the family'. Im really bummed for ya, tho.

Yikes on the wounds, itching, kero!!! But i spose, if yer just dabbibg, small areas(?!), & not too frequently, it mite be ok.(?), as an adjunct to other treatment(s)

Sendin vibes for an wk ahead, tons of love, care & support, & still sendinskritches for soxy, when ya next see him
{{{{Fleur!!!}}}}
Last edited by Harmony on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited trigger indicator from MT to NT due to no triggering content or language
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Thank you reisha for writing. I'll do my best to scratch Soxy's chin for you when next sight him. Vet thinks Soxy is a lot older than the 9-10 years I've always thought

Sweet dreams my friend
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Hi Fleur,

That is very perplexing information from your sister Fleur.
I’m sorry that you were kept out of the loop.

I knew that Soxy was no longer with you but did not know why.
I’m really sorry that having him affects your health as it is evident how much he means to you.
Really happy to hear that he is in a safe loving place. I hope you can connect with him time to time if that feels OK for you.

Hugs and caring,

Couragetoday
there

Post by there »

hi, Fleur,
Sorry to read about the animal dander sensitivity. Good thing that Soxy is somewhere you can see him sometimes.
Hope whatever remedies you find help with the skin situation.
You're awesome, Fleur!
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello there, Couragetoday

Thank you for your messages

It's both easier and more difficult without Soxy... Hate saying that but tis true. Easier to find myself in hospital for example; not have to mind the cat when doing things. Hard to literally be here alone. Difficult also to only talk to, not touch, animals

Sleep is out of any kind of pattern. Very frustrating

Cancelled pdoc due to exhaustion and feeling seedy

About to shower, dress, be ready for the day

May we all enjoy this Wednesday
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Hi Fleur,

Totally understand how there are aspects that are easier, not having Soxy with you. I don’t know about you but I get conflicting feelings around that.

Is having him visit or stay with you periodically short term something that would appeal to you, and would be realistic logistically?

Really hope you have had some quality sleep since last writing.

Think of you often, thankful to know you were here.

Couragetoday
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello Couragetoday

Think of you often too. Wonder how you are... Possibly your response to that query is similar to mine - OK or fine or just smile? It would be so great to sit with you and chat

Think Soxy would be confused - and it is difficult to arrange visits. Definitely conflicted, contradictory thoughts and feelings

Dad rallied once again. Scheduled to move to rehabilitation services on Monday (tomorrow) assuming that he has not had any set back

Sending positive vibes
EasyStreet

Post by EasyStreet »

Hi Fleur,

Sorry about your dander issue and the removal of your kitty. I've loved and lost a number of dear cats in my life. So glad you can see Soxy from time to time.

Hoping you have a wonderful day!
EasyStreet
Thanks for being

(On this forum, in my tribe, chatting or not, prosper and thrive!)
there

Post by there »

Fleur,
Hoping you are feeling more rested than earlier this week.
Tula wags and woofs her 'hello'. :)
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
reisha

Post by reisha »

Fleur, ya been in my thots A LOT lately.
Esp bummed bout soxy. I want for ya to have him back, sumhow. We all know how special tthat bond is, how important it is to ... have that unconditional love, someone other than self to care for, relate to.
Is there anything ya can take, or do to lower the sensitivity, or that soxy could take, to lower dander?

Sorry to read that sleep is still elusive. My pdoc just scribed me trazadone, which is helping, since the temazapam stopped working (after 7 yrs). Id tried it b4, yrs & yrs ago & it did nuthin. Funny, how 'things' change.
Im a more more worried bout ya now, w out soxy. Ive noticed yer not posting as much, & when ya do, ya sound a lil down. Ino isolation is a factor for ya too, so im glad to read bout yer church, social outtings. Really wish i could sumhow pop by w all the critter comfies, share time & space w ya in 3d.

Holdin ya close to my heart. Ya very special, & important to me, & to this community.
~~~♡♡♡{{{fleur!!!}}}♡♡♡~~~
Last edited by Harmony on Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited trigger indicator from MT to NT due to no triggering content or language