There: 2019

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

there

Re: There: 2019

Post by there »

Hi, Ct :)
Thanks for your post!
I’m not sure yet how the new friend will pan out...just a text with pic of Tula for now. She thanked me.
I’m hoping to get together with Another friend, someone from a previous PTSD group. D has had cancer and treatments for a while now. She wants to go see The Lion King. I really look forward to seeing her. She’s a very nice person.
Picturing you watching fireworks with your dog on back deck. Sweet image.
I like how you phrase that—- ‘not being caught up in thinking spirals ‘. When I let go of the thinking spirals, I feel my body and breath relax.
My week is going okay, especially as I free myself from ruminating and feel present.
Hope your week holds good things for you as well.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Noname

Post by Noname »

Hi there,

I hope that you get to have time with your friend soon, and that things progress with the possible new friend. It sounds like you are finding a place of peace with yourself, which is wonderful. I hope things continue to go ok for you.
there

Post by there »

Thank you, Noname :)
Yeah I may have to sacrifice a a T appointment to get together with friend to see the movie. Maybe I can arrange phone check-in with T for a substitute.

Was starting to pressure myself to be doing more today, but I'm going to give myself a break.

Place of peace within it's so important. Seems like I really need to Focus more on it again today.

I'm getting to a point where it doesn't always feel like I'm swimming through mud every day. It's strange, but I guess it's a good thing.

Still rehabbing elbow, need an acupuncture appointment tomorrow.

Thanks for reading, anyone!
EasyStreet

Post by EasyStreet »

there wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:01 pm Place of peace within it's so important. Seems like I really need to Focus more on it again today.

I'm getting to a point where it doesn't always feel like I'm swimming through mud every day. It's strange, but I guess it's a good thing.
edited to add the message I forgot!

I'm really glad to hear that. All things good to you!
EasyStreet
Thanks for being

(On this forum, in my tribe, chatting or not, prosper and thrive!)
there

Post by there »

thanks, Easy Street,
good to see your name :)

Got acupuncture today. Back here now, working on computer art, listening to a hypnotherapist on youtube.

Sky is getting very dark, think a rainstorm is coming.
EasyStreet

Post by EasyStreet »

Hi there!

Based on my thought process, I want to make sure this doesn't happen or happens less.

So I want to ask: Is it ok to just post a smiley or sometlhing on your thread even if I have not much to say? Just to let you know I SEE you?
I think you already let me know yes, but just want to make sure.

Please let me know. Thanks.
EasyStreet
Thanks for being

(On this forum, in my tribe, chatting or not, prosper and thrive!)
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

I love how artistic you are. And the way you see things. The way you notice.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
there

Post by there »

ES, coconuts,
I'm a bit teary-eyed reading your kind posts. I'm struggling with some grief about something, letting go a little, and now the tears are coming.
It's, of course :roll: , family-related.

I want to respond to what you each said and will in a later post.
reisha

Post by reisha »

Oh, {{{{there!}}}}}
So sorry to read of family upset. <reisha silently hands over box of tissues>
Sitting w ya & sendin tons of love, gentle hugs, soft backround music, care & support.
Also, ty for yer posts on my thread. It really helped me see things a bit deeper.
Ya are awesum, there!
Last edited by Jonesy on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content
dancingfish

Post by dancingfish »

Heya there, just sending you some bundles of kindness and understanding for sitting with you with your sadness. It's okay to feel it, and I think you're a wonderful human being. :)