Missing

For all members who enjoy writing poetry or who use poetry to express their strongest emotions.
Please be advised this area can be triggering, so read cautiously.

Moderator: Jonesy

Livlyfe

Missing

Post by Livlyfe »

There's a part of me missing. A part of me gone. A childhood lost. So many memories diminished by one single action. Forever lost. My world now knew of pain. I need healing. I need healing. I've contemplated writing, hoping it would release the pain. I'm shouting my lungs out, but my world is silent. Lord please hear me. I need you. I need you. Help make me whole. My heart screams your name.
invisible

Re: Missing

Post by invisible »

Livlyfe
writing helps. i write a lot. journaling, memories, memory poetry, just poetry. sometimes just word vomit. just literally writing everything i am thinking as fast as i can to get it out so i can function, and it does help me. it sounds like you have tried writing too, but feel lost in the abyss. i am so sorry. what can i do to help? this is such a tough week for many people. i will be checking in and trying to pray for you. take care if you.
Last edited by Harmony on Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited from MT to NT due to no potentially triggering content or language
✨🦋✨
invisiblehope
Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness. -Anne Frank
Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.
EasyStreet

Re: Missing

Post by EasyStreet »

Livlyfe, I can relate to much of what you shared. I wish you the best in your journey.
EasyStreet
Thanks for being

(On this forum, in my tribe, chatting or not, prosper and thrive!)