Today was my graduation ritual

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

ChipmunksRunFree

Today was my graduation ritual

Post by ChipmunksRunFree »

...graduation from my 4 years' therapy with my beloved therapist... we have such a spiritual connection... though I was very scared to face this day, the ritual was beyond sublime.

She printed out a very long list of everything I've accomplished with my healing. She let me bring one of my cats with me today. The cat was sniffing around her office while we listened to my playlist, savored every moment. I wrote on these rocks that other graduates leave for the other graduates. That was such a magical moment. I felt I had entered a sacred circle of some few people (few, compared to the rest of the world) who have healed in a major way, and are on their way to doing tremendous good for humanity. Then I sang a song for her.

Today feels different, like I'm entering a new world
"A chipmunk for you..."
*plucks out the most beautiful flower and gives it to you - a baby chipmunk curled up and sleeping within its petals!...*
hummingbird

Re: Today was my graduation ritual

Post by hummingbird »

Congratulations, ChipmunksRunFree! I'm so happy for you and proud of what you've accomplished! And you are an inspiration to me to continue with my own healing process. Wishing you every good thing as you go forward in your life.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi ChipmunksRunFree

Great big smile on my face 8-)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
there

Post by there »

Yay for you, Chipmunks!!!! :D
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Shine

Post by Shine »

That's beautiful :D
ChipmunksRunFree

Post by ChipmunksRunFree »

Thank you... it's hard to take in ... I feel so much lonelier now... I definitely need to continue general therapy and to try to widen my social network... the pain of loneliness is so deep that I avoid venturing out in order to avoid having people pick up on my pain and see it in my eyes. Ugghhhh. Challenges all around!
"A chipmunk for you..."
*plucks out the most beautiful flower and gives it to you - a baby chipmunk curled up and sleeping within its petals!...*
ajei

Post by ajei »

Hi ChipmunksRunFree,

sending you all my support and care as you start to tackle this next stage in your healing.

ajei
mustard seed

Post by mustard seed »

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((CRF)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

May peace and joy be with you as you continue to forge ahead into your new life in this new world.

The ceremony sounds sublime. Keep that list of accomplishments close and hope you draw into your circle only friends who support and encourage.

You have many friends here and I hope loneliness becomes a faint memory for you in the near future.
Be well,
ms