Feeling good

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

Shine

Feeling good

Post by Shine »

I come to isurvive when I'm feeling small and sad, when I'm full of tears and grief, to be in a place I know people understand. Today I'm feeling good! :-) So I'm starting this thread to remind me on the bad days that it doesn't last.
It's been over 2 months since in finished therapy. It was a powerful and healing experience that I hold of lots of sadness around because it had to end. You know what though? I'm doing ok! I'm surviving without that tender, supportive and wonderful safety net. I know though that because of the work we did, the tears, pain, sadness and because we stuck it out that safety net is now within me. I will never plummet to the desperate depths, and if I get close I know it will pass and I will survive. I'm stronger than I ever knew. I'm living a life. I feel the sadness because I learned to feel. I'm not cut off from the world, im living and that is to be celebrated! Here's to the good days :-)
ajei

Re: Feeling good

Post by ajei »

:) Smiling with you Shine. It's good to celebrate our successes...thank you for sharing.

ajei
there

Re: Feeling good

Post by there »

:) great idea, Shine!
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.