my family

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

Sheep

Re: my family

Post by Sheep »

facingmytruth,

You can be proud of yourself for handing the card back and saying what you did! Such good boundaries!!!! I feel better when I don't see my dad/abuser and unfortunately my mom will be with my dad to the end.

Sheep

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
hopeful

Post by hopeful »

Facingmytruth

Way to go, happy birthday for 31st and I have to say well done for being kind to yourself, I should follow your example in future and maybe I wouldn't of had such a stressful christmas holidays if I was as strong as you. Bc you are strong and definitely NOT a bad person.

I hope you feel proud for being strong

hopeful
facingmytruth

Post by facingmytruth »

Hopeful I don't feel strong when they are about , he asked me why I can't not forget the past , I did that for a long time but I can't anymore.I wish I could.in some ways though I wish the past hadn't happened it has made me the person I am today and I am thankful I am nothing like them , its behond me how anyone could hurt another person or be so evil.
Thank you for replying.
there

Post by there »

fmt,
I'm glad you held your ground. That's powerful self-care!
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.