This is a place to discuss grounding techniques and self-care strategies.
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:39 am
I think I'm finally making some connection!...puzzles...dont care what kind, jigsaw, crossword, jumble, sudoku...enjoy solving...
- Posts: 9099
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:41 am
reading storybooks, and being read to by my adult
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:59 pm
Fantastic thread, ChipmunksRunFree, even 2+ years later. Thank you for the smile as I think about the young part of me enjoying the colors and textures of fabrics, watching insects, simply observing leaves blowing in the wind. Peace, calm and quiet really resonates with me/her. I feel very safe and content snuggled deep under my covers listening to bedtime stories on YouTube. The voices are very soft and soothing.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:05 pm
I had to cry a little when I saw this question, because I somehow hadn't thought that my inner child would make itself known even now. I don't know why I thought that, because it's very clear what my inner child is into these days:
* I have a pin collection full of cute, funny, or uplifting pins. (my favorite one is a small little silver strawberry
* I collect polyhedral dice sets (pics ARE available!)
Last edited by Serenity
on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT as no triggering detail included
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest