What Characters have your MBTI Personality?

Games and fun things to talk about.

Moderators: quixote, Jonesy

LittleTiger

What Characters have your MBTI Personality?

Post by LittleTiger »

Hey all!
In an attempt to distract myself, which we’re all allowed to do from time to time, I’m asking what’s your Myer Briggs personality type? If you give me 3 pieces of fiction you like I’ll try to find at least 1 character with the same type as you! I’m gonna edit this post as we go and list types with characters under each one 😁

I’ll start! I’m an INFP and here are some characters from fiction I like that are the same type as me 😎

INFP
Chihiro from “Spirited Away”
Spider-Man created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko
Luna Lovegood from “Harry Potter”
LittleTiger :tiger2:
greendreamdays

Re: What Characters have your MBTI Personality?

Post by greendreamdays »

Hi Little Tiger,

I am an INFJ. Other characters with the same type are Professor Lupin, Uncle Iroh, and Haku from Spirited Away. It was fun rediscovering this, I haven't done anything Meyers-Briggs related in a while! Hope you are well.
Try not to get too discouraged, I realized this post doesn't have any comments, there could be a lot of reasons for this. I know a lot of people with various mental health conditions don't have a strong sense of self and may find it difficult to identify with fictional characters. For those who might not know the Meyers-Briggs Type Inventory is a personality test. You can find them for free online. It can be a lot of fun to find your type but of course nobody wants to be put in a box, we are always more complicated that any test could encompass.
Not everybody knows their Meyers-Briggs type or they may find it too personal to share.

But that doesn't mean it's not appreciated. It was fun, thanks for posting.

It would be great to see other fictional characters people identify with even if they haven't taken the personality test!