What does your username represent?

Games and fun things to talk about.

Moderators: quixote, Jonesy

Crow

Re: What does your username represent?

Post by Crow »

Like it :)
A little boy hides in an adult's disguise.
Quote taken from an original poem that I have written.
Bigsean

Post by Bigsean »

Crow- What a wonderful, sweet story. I never knew Crows tell other crows who to trust/ who not to trust and I love how patient you were in building a relationship with your Crow.
Qwerty

Post by Qwerty »

Crow, i really do like your name as it reminds me of my favorite character in RWBY...Qrow.
Anyway Qwerty came from a couple of things...i do occasionally trollololol nothing mean, but I'm so always being captain obvious in main internet comment sections. And also Qwerty. It's fun to type. Fun to say. And just kind of in your face on the keyboard.
That and it has literally no connection to me in any other forum or social media. It's as neutral as one can be.
Last edited by Jonesy on Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering detail
~Qwerty~
"We're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again"
Watercolor

Post by Watercolor »

Maybe just the hope for prettier colors to emerge in life, less of the stormy gray, black and white.
Broken

Post by Broken »

Ha. Well, actually I just had a really hard time becoming a registered user. I was using my phone, hiding from my family, and had a terrible internet connection. I must have tried to register a dozen times and my phone would freeze or I'd get some connection error. Frustrated, I declared to myself the site is BROKEN. Certain I would be unsuccessful, I made a final attempt and typed Broken as my username. Well, don't you know the satellites aligned and the stupid thing worked!
wingnine

Post by wingnine »

Mine is my enneagram! I’m an enneagram nine with balanced wings, soo... wing nine!
Last edited by Serenity on Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT for no triggering detail
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi wingnine

Not gonna lie... had to look up the meaning of enneagram ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
NINGirl

Post by NINGirl »

Nine Inch Nails hold a special place in my heart as I’ve been a fan for a really long time and have a lot of deep attachment to their lyrics and how I related it to my trauma and recovery, so.... I chose NINGirl. It seemed like a good fit.
“I’m tryin’ not to think about it, push it to the back of my brain, what I hear is screamin’, shoutiin’, I can’t even think of my own name.” - Bishop Briggs, “Someone Else”
Gurglesnap

Post by Gurglesnap »

I came up with mine in the funniest way. It is a name I use in every science fiction story I write, something is always Gurglesnap. I mean there was the ISS Gurglesnap, one ship that was so large it was unbelievable, Gurglesnap. I have done that for years, I don't know why I find it funny? The mystery of my name here, and it is just a device for writing I found funny. I know things are a lot more serious here, but you have to laugh. If we stop doing that, there is no hope.
I will do what I must.

-Obi Wan Kenobi
Noideamydude

Post by Noideamydude »

Sometimes it's good to admit you don't have a clue.