"Kind Words"

Games and fun things to talk about.

Moderators: quixote, Jonesy

BlueNeon

"Kind Words"

Post by BlueNeon »

Hi everyone, I've recently found a very cheap game on Steam, it's called "Kind Words". Do you know about it? It has almost zero trolls and it's very, very helpful to vent, help others, and just escape from reality for a little bit. I found it to be very nice, even if sometimes it can be a little overwhelming.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: "Kind Words"

Post by Harmony »

Well BlueNeon,

How about some kind words right here? I think you are a great member and poster here. You add to the community and are very respectful. Anyone else got some kind words?

Harmony
there

Post by there »

We can do this.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
BlueNeon

Post by BlueNeon »

Oh, thank you, Harmony. You make me blush :oops:
The use of that "game" is a bit different, you can vent anonymously and other anonymous people reply to you, as letters, but you can't know them. I like your idea, tho, but personally...

I don't really think I need to address kind words to someone specific, here. I guess everyone knows how much I'm in love with this place and with every single one of you. Y'all are amazing, caring souls that make the world a better place, and I can't stress enough how glad I am when I read about your good days.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Actually BlueNeon,

You underestimate the power of your own kind words about the site. I hope Jonesy and Serenity are following this thread. We don't often hear such things and it is so much appreciated. Kindness is a balm to the soul. Right about now most of our souls are a bit weary. Thanks so much for being a bright spot on the site today.

Harmony
BlueNeon

Post by BlueNeon »

My dear Harmony,
I'm sorry, I always have the impression of being out of bounds, perhaps too affectionate, when I try to say nice things to others. This thing hurts me a lot, because I never say things just for the sake of saying them, but I always think every word I say. So I simply stopped being too affectionate.

Personally, I think you are a very kind and helpful person. We had more than one interaction and you never made me feel uncomfortable, quite the opposite. This forum is not only managed very well and clearly with love, but also the vast majority of active users are compassionate, empathetic, and emotionally rich. It makes me so sad to know why you are all on this forum, and sometimes I think that the people who hurt you are emotional parasites, that they attached themselves to the beauty they saw inside you. I would like to hug you all because I feel safe with you, I feel at home, and this makes you a bit like my family. When I read your nickname, Harmony, or the one of there, coconuts, watercolor, or the one of many others, I smile as if I were reading the name of a dear friend. Because you are.
Bird

Post by Bird »

Hi,

I haven't been around long but I would like to share my kind words for this site. In a little time spent on here I have been given more care and compassion than in my entire life before. The warmth of you all, staff and members, is beyond describable. Strenght and determination seem to be contagious here. For me, this site became compass. Thank you for your work, to each one of you.
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

I agree. This place is amazing. It's the place I can come sit down and feel understood and truly cared about. I can share my weakness and my hurt here and it's okay. And I can pass on my strength and the things I have learned as well. This place has been part of my healing journey for sure. I have learned and grown so much here. I'm so grateful for the work of those who keep it running (directors and admins and moderators) as well as the members who share their journeys. ❤
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
there

Post by there »

yes, i'm grateful for isurvive- for everyone here.
how amazing is it that i can come here anytime, say how i feel, give and receive compassion, hope, faith. This website is an integral part of my mental health plan.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Crow

Post by Crow »

I'd like to add some kind words here too.

I've been part of isurvive for just over six months and it truly has been a fantastic place. It has given me a voice where I've not been able to speak before. It has been so powerful in that having this space to put feelings and fears into words does something so healing. I'm amazed that I took that leap.
There is such a huge amount of pain and suffering and horror here, but despite it all there is an even greater amount of courage, resilience, empathy, compassion, honesty, and validation in each and every one of you here... the regular posters who I interact with a lot... the infrequent posters... the newbies... the long time members... the moderators, admins and directors. So many people living their own hurts yet striving to heal. Striving also to help others. Going out of their way to hear each of us... and believe us.
I cannot express how helpful isurvive has been for me the past half a year. You are all so very kind.

Crow
A little boy hides in an adult's disguise.
Quote taken from an original poem that I have written.