Latest Book I am Reading (LOL)

An area for discussion of books or articles relating to abuse and healing that you've read or are currently reading.

Moderators: quixote, Jonesy

Matrices

Latest Book I am Reading (LOL)

Post by Matrices »

Hey Guys,

I don't want to start off on the wrong foot here so I will truncate the name of the latest book I am reading. It was recommended to me from someone on another forum, LOL, I found the title so funny I just had to order it to see what would be in it. The title of the book is called, "The Exquisite Art of not Giving a F.......", of course the F........ in the post is not exactly how the book is titled, but it will do. I am not sure you could call it a self help book as it is classified, I am still trying to figure out just exactly how to take it. I will say this for it in that it is quite different and it is sort of amusing and well written. Laughter and humor can be so important to any of us I think, as long as it is in a healthy form. The old saying about it being the best medicine is not far off of the mark.

Thanks,
Matrices
coconuts

Re: Latest Book I am Reading (LOL)

Post by coconuts »

Agreed, laughter can help ease the burden of hard things. I will have to look into it.
Coconuts
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
there

Post by there »

Matrices,
Oh , some who is reading that intriguing title!
I saw that one, never got it.
Very cool you're reading it!

Laughter and humor AbSo-freaking-lutely!
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
quixote

Post by quixote »

Matrices,
Good to know. Maybe I'll browse through it the next time I'm in the bookstore.
quixote