why do I do this

This is a place for old members to come and share how their healing journeys have progressed.
Its also a place for those members to reconnect and share their experiences.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

dkangel

why do I do this

Post by dkangel »

I can never seem to fully shake the past and I'm so Freakin tired of it. Am I expecting too much? Are these feelings caused by triggers or am I deserving? Please help me understand.
Situation: dh had somewhere to go after work related to work. Was taking longer than should. I texted to ck on him-yes, really. He texted me back but wouldn't tell me exactly what he was doing. After abt an hour I call. He doesn't answer. Then I text. No reply. Call again and he has turned phone off. Almost 45 minutes before he finally calls me back. PISSED at ME. From no where. I'm crying bc I feel disrespected bc he turned phone off. He has continued to blow me off now that he's home. I of course think the worse but why? ? Is it me? Or am I justified? I am so screwed up I don't even know what NORMAL is. I automatically feel like he is doing something with someone he shouldn't. I hate this feeling so bad. Please, please tell me what to do and how to feel. I want to go away.
Butterfly Q

Re: why do I do this

Post by Butterfly Q »

Gentle thoughts love. Take it easy. The past is not what's happening now, but it can tell you and give you hints. Is he's triggering you talk to your therapist about him.