Life of There: 2020

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

there

Re: Life of There: 2020

Post by there »

hi, coconuts,

rainy day, and have a chiropractic appt.

What are you up to?
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Still slowly getting to my day. Need to find my hat and mustache and post a pic on facebook. Then start calling parents and posting more stuff to my group for parents.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
there

Post by there »

oh, fun, mustache and hat! kids will love that.

reaching out to parents, yeah, your good work goes on.
Watercolor

Post by Watercolor »

Urgh to the rain. Hoping day isn't too soggy and you don't get soaked coming and going from chiro.

I understand how uncomfortable tendonitis can be and hate to hear it's encroaching on your music. I've fought bilateral tendonitis in elbows since 2002; have to be so watchful to not overuse or the burning flares up. Do you use certain exercises for yours? I should probably return to some here.

Hope Tula's doing well this end of the week.

Oops, returned to remove TW
there

Post by there »

Oh, hi,Wc,
Oh, jeez, sounds like mine might stay sensitive to use for a long time. Doc said no exercises because the problem came from overuse. But it was a lot better a few months ago. I gingerlyntried gingerly tried light use on piano. It came back.
It’s so hard not to use it. For everyday stuff. Now it’s back, not terrible, but...aaargh. I get all the fun.

Had ride back from chiropractor in Uber. Driver said he was hospitalized last month for bronchitis. Then said he may have had Coronavirus. Then said he’d picked up a rider from a location known to have spread the virus in this state. ‘I hope you don’t get it.’ !!???

I have a complaint online pending. I am somewhat freaked out still after I came in washed my hands and my nose cuz it’s drippy in this raw weather.

BiTE
Me!!!!
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

How frustrating to have that driver be that way. Fear invoking and rather selfish sounding. Ugh.

Hope you and Tula stay healthy and well.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
there

Post by there »

Oh, thanks, coconuts,
WWIII is looking like a cakewalk right about now.
Watercolor

Post by Watercolor »

That is just unreal about the Uber driver. Completely unreal. No emotional intelligence whatsoever. :| Hope you are safe from all sinister germs.

Re: the tendonitis. Oh, I see. I had physical therapy more than once for it and they assigned certain exercises. Hence, my mindset and question... Hope you can get it out of pain again without much trouble.
there

Post by there »

Wc,

Have been resting right arm as ma much as possible. ANd elbow not hurting. Maybe I'll do this for at least a month. It must take a while at least for the tendon to heal without being stressed. It's not going to heal if I'm using it much. I know how to have fun!

I tried exercises on my own from YouTube. When next I saw my doc doc, he told me not to exercise it. OK so no I under use it. :)

Up and dressed on the early side, early for me! Took two out. Neighbor made me coffee. Poof exclamation
your coffee you are coffee!

Thinking of you, Watercolor, hoping you're getting some peace amidst the storm.
Watercolor

Post by Watercolor »

It's all cool. I hear you about resting your arm, there. Makes sense to me, especially if the injury came from repetitive motions. Mousing and clicking too much contributes to mine--in fact, those cause my original injuries. At times I've switched hands for awhile to give one side a lengthy reprieve. Of course, different medical professionals view things differently. Hence it's the "practice" of medicine. *smiles*

Lovely that your neighbor made you coffee!

I'm making Second Coffee now. Here, there is First Coffee, then Second Coffee. And sometimes a spot of tea after that. Most of my morning fare is flavored decaf.

I think of you often, too, there. Hopes are with you for a good and gentle day. And for some good highlights in it!