There: 2019

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

dancingfish

Re: There: 2019

Post by dancingfish » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:13 am

Just breathe, there. You are loved. Remember that hug from your dear friend, and all our words here. They are true, and you belong with all of us. :) <3

there

Post by there » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:44 pm

Thanks, dancingfish,
Just feel sadness and more tears. Not great sleep, want to sleep more.
Let go of loss.
Again, need to not grind the the hard or the hurt in deeper. Hope I can be easier on myself again, remember how.
Just want some decent sleep now.
“Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” Helen Keller

dancingfish

Post by dancingfish » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:45 pm

It's okay to feel, and also okay to look after yourself with wondrous loving care. And to want to sleep, because it's not nice being tired and bereft of sleep. :) Thinking of you!

there

Post by there » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:07 pm

Thank you for thinking of me, being here, df.
***Possible triggers***
Several SU thoughts, my brother doesn’t respect me, either
Feel worthless, how I feel treated, Worth less
Hurts
In so many ways
Crying
“Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” Helen Keller

there

Post by there » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:18 pm

Just made sure I took all antidepressants I’m supposed to. Past 2 days took 2 out of three pills because of getting up late. Antidepressants I take affect ability to sleep if taken late.

My friend, J, had invited me to visit him in Virginia from Dec21-26. I couldn’t get it together, figure out if I wanted to spend $ my dad left me. Take a plane-carbon emissions. Too late now.

Maybe full dose of Wellbutrin will help today.

Trying to let go of feeling financially scapegoated.

coconuts

Post by coconuts » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:01 pm

Yes taking all you need if your meds might help. Sleep can help too. I get way worse when I don't get sleep.

Consistency and time and Wellbutrin may stop keeping you awake, but for some it doesn't. My step mom tried it and she ended up having to give up. She already struggles with insomnia and it made it way worse. I used it successfully though. I stopped taking mine but think I may need to start up again.

Sending care your way. I think you're a wonderful, brave, strong, caring person.

there

Post by there » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:16 pm

Thanks, dear coconuts, and dancingfish for being here for me. It’s deeply appreciated.

Yeah, been on Wellbutrin for a while. Probably will be indefinitely. That’s ok.
Been messaging w friend, M. She’s single and alone on Christmas, too.
Phoned friend, J, was crying, he was kind. and he was going out to breakfast. Said to phone him back later on.

Those 2 things have helped.
And the caring and kindness here as always.

Thank you.

dancingfish

Post by dancingfish » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:56 pm

Still here, still thinking of you. Be well, dear there. :)

there

Post by there » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:01 am

Oh, dancingfish, thank you.
Did some EFT.
Was doing some digital art.
Want this day to end. So much pain and sorrow.

there

Post by there » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:41 am

Ok, just going to spill.
Mostly good today.
Am strong in the face of difficulty. Jerk who lives here. Jerks in family. Letting it go. I don’t need it messing with my mind.

Agreed to meet this guy I’ve known a long time who texted me out of the blue. I have to tell him that I don’t want to date him. I’m lonesome. I would like company. He is fairly intelligent and is into painting now. I guess that is a connection he wants—art.
What do I want?

I don’t want to get sucked into something because I just want to be liked or wanted. Even a friendship.

Sigh.