There: 2019

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

coconuts

Re: There: 2019

Post by coconuts »

Sitting with you in your grieving if okay. Hoping your pup is keeping you company thru it.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
there

Post by there »

Lost post when Tula nosed screen.
It is too lonesome right now.
Family more distant...maybe the opportunity is the challenge to be here more for myself. Just feeling lonesome, unwanted, and now crying.

Sorry, will respond more individually later.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
EasyStreet

Post by EasyStreet »

if you want to, remember to breathe, and seek the good.
EasyStreet
Thanks for being

(On this forum, in my tribe, chatting or not, prosper and thrive!)
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Hi there,

Relating very much .
Wish i Had some really wise words to offer.
The best I have been managing is along the lines of Easystreets words,
Coming back to here, now, breathing.
Until the bigger waves pass and the smaller more manageable ones arrive.
( also Remembering I belong here in the world, along with everyone else, which would mean, we are never truly alone)

Sitting with you, if OK?
And Passing you a lovely , cold, decaf iced coffee.

CT
there

Post by there »

reisha, dancingfish, coconuts, ES, Ct, please forgive if I didn't catch your name right now,....thanks, everyone for many kind posts.
The flood gates opened, which , I guess, I needed. Then I did some EFT videos---one for feeling ignored, another for feeling betrayed, and my personal favorite, emotional pain. I actually am feeling a little better. Need to be careful not to think too much right now, is that will send me right back Down.

I'm glad I've been mainlining Eckhart Tolle, because I'm getting it. My life is not synonymous with my life situation. My life is breath, heartbeat, Voice dictating here, feeling the air in my skin, soles soles of my feet on The floor. If I can surrender just being here now....

I think I got a heavy dose from several generous sources, including one twisted T, of being assured that I am no good because I couldn't make a lot of money, work as they saw fit, and was therefore useless.

Was searching meet up.com and saw a jazz opportunity. I'm not sure I can be ready for how soon it is. I know the pianist from the music school I went to. I just haven't been practicing voice in depth or pursuing music pursuing lot because of my online Business efforts. I do a few voice warm-ups almost every day, though. I put a lot of work into it at one point and I don't want to lose it all from disuse.

Sometimes 'the never truly alone' feels a bit abstract, but Coming from you, courage today, it's comforting. So is the offer of decaf iced coffee.

I have to remember but I've been doing my daily meditation, my energy exercises, walking and feeding the dog.

I don't like the fear that comes because it's not natural to me. I have a lot of natural self-confidence. sigh.

Kind of feeling overwhelmed.

I was checking my online etsee store (not actual spelling), to see if I had to update any payments for my listings. I haven't made many sales and, because of my Financial situation, I'm really not supposed to. So angry about that right now.

I'll end this on a positive note. I was pretty happy when I found my prints received 27 favorites.
reisha

Post by reisha »

{{{There!!!}}}
Not sure what else to say. Hear ya on so many things. Am kinda 'spent' atm, hectic, stressful day
What say we float away to sum chill, inviting space?
Last edited by Serenity on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT as no triggering detail included
Noname

Post by Noname »

there,

I wish I could think of something more eloquent to say... I hear you. I'm glad you are here.
there

Post by there »

reisha, Noname,
thanks so much just for being here and just for being.
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Glad you are doing so much to self care right now. Allowing yourself to feel but taking care as well.

Still here with you if needed. I'll stay out of the way if you want to be left alone, but just know you aren't alone
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Couragetoday

Post by Couragetoday »

Saying hello also.

(Apologies if my last comment came across as dismissive or insensitive to the very real pain of loneliness.)

Imagining a lazy day, hanging out, sharing light chitchat and enjoying each other‘s company.

Take good care of you,

Couragetoday