I can't let it go... remembering

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

Nelll

Re: I can't let it go... remembering

Post by Nelll »

Hi Crow.
That's really interesting about what you had said after you surgery. I would also say that this would have been something you wanted to say all along, too.
I wonder how past you really felt saying those words, even if you can't remember.

I remember when my dad broke his back and he called both of his girlfriend's to come visit him at the same time. I was there also and it was extremely awkward and my dad just stared at them blankly. Thinking of it now, it was hilarious. He was a 55 year old with two girlfriends in the same room.

I hope your doing okay today
Nelll
Last edited by Jonesy on Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content
Chessgirl

Post by Chessgirl »

Oh crow,
What a traumatizing experience... humiliating, icky, and violating. My heart aches for that boy being put on display. Your parents had no concept of boundaries. Iโ€™m so sorry you dealt with this. How brave to share.
Chessgirl
Chessgirlโ™Ÿ
Crow

Post by Crow »

You know... Sometimes I feel like I'm never going to heal from all I've been through. Too sensitive. Too hurt. Just want it all to go away...
A little boy hides in an adult's disguise.
Quote taken from an original poem that I have written.
Chessgirl

Post by Chessgirl »

I know that feeling, and I have accepted I may be dealing with these issues my entire life. I pray it gets easier though. I think you are going through a rough patch as well, and I really believe it will get easier for you too. Just hang in there Crow! You are doing the best you can, considering all you have been through! I think you handling everything quite well. :D
Chessgirlโ™Ÿ
Kokoschka

Post by Kokoschka »

Eagle,
Here's to your granfather๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… l take valium once in a while but something like that never happened to me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜… Kokoschka

P.S. Sorry but l forget sometimes... were you the one comforting me about my old age?? Saying something about 90 being the "new old"?๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜€
..but god bless the child that's got his own... (Billie Holiday)
there

Post by there »

Wow, Crow,
Totally off that you were treated like an object with no dignity or will.

Sedation seems to remove inhibitions! Works like truth serum?!

1 edit by there for grammar
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.