Life of There: 2020

A discussion area specifically for survivors who suffered physical, emotional, and verbal child abuse. This forum can also be used for Members who suffered sexual abuse at the time of physical, emotional and verbal abuse.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, ajei

there

Re: Life of There: 2020

Post by there »

oh, Watercolor,
Thanks, it's really nice to get your post tonight. Starting to get pissy in mood. Haven't done mantra meditation yet. Starting dictation so be warned!

No household tasks today. Sigh. I did take the bus and pick up a freebie lightweight cast-iron frypan. Then got tacos — — it's taco Tuesday!

I was freaking out yesterday because I had given Tula some passion flower herb. Usually check with the vet first but I didn't. Tula's system reacted and I was really scared. ER vet talked me through talked me through monitoring her, etc. Tula is fine today.

Life is so fragile.

Appointment with T was almost a breakthrough. OK it was a breakthrough.

I'm very tired.

Thanks for reading.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Watercolor

Post by Watercolor »

there, hi!

So sorry for the scare with Tula--gosh, last thing you needed! I'm very glad she's alright today and that you had the guidance from your ER vet.

Cool freebie and handy!

Taco Tuesdays are the best! I indulged last night here. :D

I love hearing that there was a breakthrough. Hope good things continue with your healing journey. And I hope your night was restful.
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

So glad tula was okay and vet was so helpful. Its so scary when our family nembers are sick and we dont know how to help.

Also, yay on a good session with t. Breakthroughs are great.

Coconuts
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
there

Post by there »

Hoping for an earlier night's sleep. Am lying on bed now.
I watch and read a lot of news. If I did this less, I'd have more time to work on art and other projects for work.

Have to say this place is a lot clearer and cleaner in general these days. I know it has a ways to go, but for the most part, I have kept progressing without too much setback. The floor by my bedroom closet is not improved much, though. Still, I've made headway.

Glad I went to chiropractor today. Really want elbow tendinitis to resolve.

Tula needs her vet appt checkup made. I phoned, they never got back to me . I went online and couldn't really find a way to get through hoops there, either. Chat is virtual and won't help.

I'm taking a minute when I start to think negatively. Ideally, it's a time to not think at all for a bit.

Thanks for reading.
Watercolor

Post by Watercolor »

It's really hard to pull back from the news for me also, there.

Great news about the progress in your living space! Tis a nice feeling for it to be cleared. I'm better here too, than in the last several weeks.

Hoping for good progress in your arm and that things will come together for Tula's appt.
there

Post by there »

hi, wc!
that's such good news!
I just moved a pile of notebooks, art books off of the sofa. Because I got up and need to lay down! Ha ha. It's my own fault I had a lousy well it wasn't really O. Fireworks until 12 o'clock. Tula a quivering Little girl. Then woke up at 3:15. OK this is my own fault, started watching the rest of the movie because I had my computer.

It's hard because I use my computer to listen to meditations in bed. And they usually help me sleep. Sigh. The self-discipline stuff.

I wish I could sleep for a year. It would be a great vacation.

OK this was a memorable dream. In my dream I put this strawberry powder stuff into a vanilla milkshake thing in a blender. I left the room. When I came back I remembered that I had the blender still on. I had to fight the blender to get it to stop. Finally pulled the plug. When I talked off the lid, there were whole strawberries in it. I pulled one out to eat. It was juicy and real and big as a honeydew melon!

Irl, I just bought some strawberry powder online. And somebody from my high school, posted photos of his preparation for a 'real vanilla milkshake'! :lol:
there

Post by there »

So a scheduled phone call w my sister was mostly good.

Then she laughed when I was describing the pain of having my functioning taken away as being ‘buried alive.’

I said immediately, ‘That’s not a joke.

Then conversation ‘moved on.

Have felt really hurt and angry. Texted Brother Who’s being supportive of me.

Wonderfreakinful
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Frustrating when others done understand or seem to listen. I just assume its too out of their capacity to understand.

Hope you got better rest last night.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
there

Post by there »

coconuts, yeah, we humans have our incapacities.

Kitchen floor vac'd and washed. More to go.

Tula walked. Big butterfly was sipping from lilies.

Taking a break before more cleaning.
Watercolor

Post by Watercolor »

That was a pretty exotic dream a few days back, there. Fruit is the best, vanilla too.

Especially in light of the mishap with your sister, I'm glad you've got your brother's support. I wish she had heard you, tried to understand your pain.

I hope your weekend has had some high spots!