good news today!

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

Beauxarbres

good news today!

Post by Beauxarbres » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:19 pm

I'm really very excited at this moment as I applied to the governing body for the therapy that I practice to become a oneto one supervisor as I have been working really hard at doing the work that I do and my confidence has grown in the profession and I seem to get really good results. I run a peer support group already which I am qualified to do being qualified to an advanced level in my field, and the peer support groups have been a roaring success. SO I applied to become a one to one supervisr and I got an eail saying that my application has been successful but that it can't take effect until April next year when I have been registered with them for 2 whole years then I can have it on my record and listing! I am so excited! I will need to get in touch with them when I renew my membership to remind them but they are keeping my application on file until then and will activate it as soon as I hit the two year mark! I can't believe it! I have worked so hard for this and it is what I have wanted for so long! I feel that work wise things are really progressing for me in my field and that I will be reaching the standard of care that I want to be at! woohoo!

Beaux

Xxxxx

recover

Re: good news today!

Post by recover » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:08 pm

wow beaux, so very very happy to hear that!!!
i am sure you have much to offer!
with support,
recover

Beauxarbres

Post by Beauxarbres » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:11 pm

thank you recover :)

ajei

Post by ajei » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:26 am

Congratulations Beaux :)

ajei

Xanthia

Post by Xanthia » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:47 am

Excellent news Beaux
Thank you for sharing
Xanthia

Abbie

Post by Abbie » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:40 pm

wow thats great but be careful, support group and counseling work can be hard work and triggering so make make sure you are safe and well taken care of. Otherwise im so happy that you get to do what you wanted.
as long as you happy thats what is matters. :)