whoa!

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

BrokenButterflyWings

whoa!

Post by BrokenButterflyWings » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:14 pm

Last night I felt the ground on my feet for the first time in my life. I felt solid under my feet..which by the way, I've never felt before. I couldnt stop jumping up and down and prancing and laughing and crying...My dog thought I was nuts and there was something seriously wrong with me lol...but it was like I was walking for the first time..like, my emotions and everything, it felt and was as if I took my first steps 28 years later than I should have lol...anyone else experience this? It was amazing. Now if I could only feel and be aware of all my other body parts. But now I've got the bottom of my feet.

ajei

Re: whoa!

Post by ajei » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:02 am

Great news BBW...I remember that feeling when it first happened...truly makes you feel more connected with the world. Happy jumping :D

ajei

BrokenButterflyWings

Post by BrokenButterflyWings » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:08 am

lots of it! Thanks! :D

GrowingTree

Post by GrowingTree » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:36 am

Oh yes, I have felt similar things. it is so lovely, and the world just becomes alive and wonderful and every other good and exciting word in the dictionary. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D
GrowingTree

BrokenButterflyWings

Post by BrokenButterflyWings » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:54 am

GrowingTree wrote:Oh yes, I have felt similar things. it is so lovely, and the world just becomes alive and wonderful and every other good and exciting word in the dictionary. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D
I wish there was a "Like" button!! :mrgreen: :lol: :P :D
Last edited by Jonesy on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT