just realized something?

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

BrokenButterflyWings

just realized something?

Post by BrokenButterflyWings » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:08 pm

Not sure if this is the right place, but a thought occurred to me yesterday after I watched a video of a group of people speaking about their struggles with suicide...I got to thinking..then I realized....why should I have to die because of how someone else treated me? Why do I have to lose MY life because of the choices an adult made when I was only a child? just a newborn baby.. Plus, I figured, I've been dead enough these past 28 years. I've made a lot of mistakes, but I've done a lot of good things too, and given what I have been through, I'd say I'm an alright person. :) Mamma can't bring me down no more.

fight4me

Re: just realized something?

Post by fight4me » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:48 pm

You kick ass girl :D :D :D

hummingbird

Re: just realized something?

Post by hummingbird » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:25 am

I never knew over all my many years how much better life could be and how much better I could feel. I'm so glad I never gave up!

So happy and grateful you're not giving up! You matter, you are important and we love you here at isurvive.