Having a Peaceful, Contented Morning

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

hummingbird

Having a Peaceful, Contented Morning

Post by hummingbird »

After months of anger, grief and emotional flashbacks filled with painful shame, I woke up as I so often do with heart pounding. I waited to see what was coming, and, wow! Sweet peace, rest and all-new. Right now everything is okay and I am okay! All is truly well just now! So happy and want to remember this quiet moment when I feel myself smiling.

Thank you all for isurvive and this space where I can come to share however I am.
ChipmunksRunFree

Re: Having a Peaceful, Contented Morning

Post by ChipmunksRunFree »

Reading this, drinking tea with wild strawberry preserves and thinking of hummingbirds. There is spring in your heart. Thank you for sharing it!!!
"A chipmunk for you..."
*plucks out the most beautiful flower and gives it to you - a baby chipmunk curled up and sleeping within its petals!...*
River

Post by River »

Hummingbird,

When you get times like that, they are certainly something to enjoy and appreciate. Very happy for you and hope you have many, many more!

River
there

Post by there »

hummingbird,
I just woke up. I'm thrilled read this! I got my grumbles outta the way, and you made my day.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
River

Post by River »

Hummingbird, just wondering how you were doing. Hope your having another peaceful, contented day.

River