Next Diploma Studies

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

Icarus

Next Diploma Studies

Post by Icarus »

Last year, you may recall, that I passed my Diploma in Funeral Arranging and Administration. It was the first step towards me studying to become a qualified funeral director.

Well in October I applied and was accepted by my chosen tutor to continue onto the Diploma in Funeral Directing, the difference from the previous year was that this time I'm funding my own studies as my employer refused to continue to back me.

Anyways, I completed my first assignment/module on Sunday and sent it off to my tutor for her to look over and suggest any changes that needed to be made before i sent it for final submission. Yesterday she got back to me and said she was refusing to give me any feedback as she thought it was perfect and had sent it for final submission and grading.....today I heard my mark.

I got 96% grade A distinction!! She said it was one of the best reports she had read or had submitted to her from all of her students. I think she was very happy, and dare i say it.....i am happy too.

Next module is all about legislation and differences in them throughout the whole of the United Kingdom. Think I have it in me to smash this one too and just wanted to share this news with you all. Hope thats ok....

Icarus
We're tin hard, but we rattle when we're shaken.....

(Member since 31st May 2008. 503 previous posts)
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Next Diploma Studies

Post by Harmony »

Dear Icarus,

This is an awesome outcome. Well done. I hope you can bask in a little pride and satisfaction for a bit. You are moving forward in you chosen field. YOU did it.

pleased for you,

Harmony
Killenger1019

Post by Killenger1019 »

Hello Icarus,
That is great! 96%! Thanks for sharing this!
ajei

Post by ajei »

Good on you Icarus.

ajei
Sheep

Post by Sheep »

Icarus,

Your post put a smile on my face!

Well done!

Sheep
Icarus

Post by Icarus »

My assignment for the module on UK Legislation was submitted a week ago and my result came back a few days later. 91% this time, which im happy about.

Tomorrow I will be conducting 2 funerals, have my top hat and frock coat ready to go so am prepared for it. Wish me luck.

Thanks for all the posts.

Icarus
We're tin hard, but we rattle when we're shaken.....

(Member since 31st May 2008. 503 previous posts)
ajei

Post by ajei »

All the best Icarus

ajei
River

Post by River »

lcarus,

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D You should be so proud of yourself. What an amazing achievement! All the best with the 2 funeral's tomorrow. I hope all goes smoothly. You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!Great marks on your assignments too! You don't need luck. You got brains and personality plus. You got yourself there. Not luck! All your hard work has paid off. If you get a chance let us know how it went.

River
there

Post by there »

Icarus,
Great work! I'm so glad to learn of your successes.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Fleur

Post by Fleur »

Hello Icarus

Adding my congratulations for gaining excellent grading

Trust all is well with you whenever you read this
Onward to a safe community for all people in which to thrive ~ gentle hugs [if okay] ~ Fleur