Weekend of no OCD

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

becomingbutterfly

Re: Weekend of no OCD

Post by becomingbutterfly »

SG, I don't get all of your movie references because I'm a young'un and I only just started watching movies, but I want you to know I am following your posts. I'm really sorry you feel devalued. I know the feeling. You strike me as a really hard working person who is very caring and diligent and wants to do the job right and help people. You deserve to have your work valued, validated, and appreciated.

I'm also sorry you feel like an outsider. I definitely have felt like I don't fit in on earth, being a sheltered noob to life, in total culture shock, etc. Apparently most people seem to feel this way, but it matters most when it affects us personally, I think. You deserve to be accepted and included and not treated as a foreigner.

Sending you lots of support and understanding.
"Isn't it bewildering…that everything is so beautiful, despite all the horrors that exist?" ~Sophie Scholl
Space-Ghost

Re: Weekend of no OCD

Post by Space-Ghost »

Thanks BB.

That was nice, of you.

I am sure all of my friends here think likewise. I think this time I was over doing because once the week came I felt sick and called off from work. I think common human insensitivities were getting to me too much. Let's face it people can be jerks. :lol:

I am feeling better after having slept most of yesterday.
SG
"I'll hit 'em with my Funk Waves, that should stop 'em! Spaaaaace Ghoooooost!