Walking the Dog

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

Space-Ghost

Walking the Dog

Post by Space-Ghost »

This week has been a nice contrast to the last few. I have found joy, exercise and relaxation in walking my dog, this week every night. Usually, I am very beat and I don't always want to. It has been so nice to just walk and not have to think about anything, except what costume I will wear when I walk her for Halloween. :lol:

I was thinking: werewolf, dog treat, a giant tick or Blue Falcon!
8-) :lol: :ugeek:
SG
"I'll hit 'em with my Funk Waves, that should stop 'em! Spaaaaace Ghoooooost!
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Walking the Dog

Post by Harmony »

Ok I must confess as much as doggies usually do not like them, I adore a good dog costume.

happy fall S.G.,

Harmony
birdygirl

Post by birdygirl »

Lol - how cute.
My pug loves outfits- he prances about when he's got on clothes. The other dogs hate costumes so... They miss out on that.
Happy you've found joy in walking your dog. It's refreshing huh? For you and the pup. Hope you guys have a good walk today !
Sending good vibes & sweet (((pughugs)))
I think I'm gonna be A flapper and the pug's gonna be a gangster for Halloween .
Periwinkle

Post by Periwinkle »

Hi, SG.......I smiled when I read your post......I got a mental image of you strolling along with your dog, blissfully unaware of life's many problems. Not easy to do. But a joy when it happens, isn't it?

Do you and your dog both dress up for Halloween? How fun!

I so wish we didn't have to maintain anonymity, sometimes, because I'd love to see those photos of you and your pooch......

I love the idea of a giant tick.......I've never seen anyone dressed up as a tick!
"Once you have learned to love the child you once were, you cannot love his tormentors at the same time."...Alice Miller
Space-Ghost

Post by Space-Ghost »

I don't believe in clothes for dogs. I would be the only one in character. I like some of the photos, of pets in costumes online. I think my dog would hate that.

I don't have a tick costume for me but I do have one for an ant. I could try and adapt it. I don't. I do think that the irony of a dog being walked by a giant parasite of dogs would be hysterical. Now if money was no opposition and my dog was ok, I would so Blue Falcon and Dynamomutt but more like ironman.

SG
"I'll hit 'em with my Funk Waves, that should stop 'em! Spaaaaace Ghoooooost!