Yay! Lots of good things

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

abusewarrior

Re: Yay! Lots of good things

Post by abusewarrior »

(((becoming)))
I am proud of you too...boundaries are a must and you have placed one...yay! Also, so proud of you for all your other accomplishments. I wish I had the awareness you have when I was younger. I am amazed at your insight...you are lovely.
AbuseWarrior
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi becomingbutterfly

Your username is wonderfully reinforced in this thread - next time you doubt yourself? Come look in here. You rock.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
becomingbutterfly

Post by becomingbutterfly »

Thanks abusewarrior, for calling me lovely. Couldn't help but giggle at that. :D

Jonesy, thanks for reminding me about this. Very sweet of you. :) You're a wonder yourself, and I will certainly read through this thread. *big grin*

edited trigger
"Isn't it bewildering…that everything is so beautiful, despite all the horrors that exist?" ~Sophie Scholl
becomingbutterfly

So, happy thing. I recently got promoted from a regular member to a welcoming person on another site! It's something I've wanted to do for a long time, and I'm very excited. Joining here has especially taught me what it means to make a place feel safe and like you're really at home. Thank you all for creating this environment and just being so nice. :)
"Isn't it bewildering…that everything is so beautiful, despite all the horrors that exist?" ~Sophie Scholl
darkshadow

Post by darkshadow »

:)
Magical Thinker

Post by Magical Thinker »

((((becoming butterfly))))
Congratulations on your happy news. You deserve to have good things happen to you.

Love,

Magical Thinker
Gingerdee

Post by Gingerdee »

Becomingbutterfly

You are awesome!
You were very kind and understanding to me last year when I was struggling so I am very happy you are building a great life for yourself.

Keep going all the good will fill you up and in time the the bad will heal...

Hugs GingerDee

PS well done on the boundaries - I get on better with my Dad now I have clear boundaries.
becomingbutterfly

((((((((((((((((darkshadow, MT, GingerDee)))))))))))))

GingerDee, hi again! Thank you for your support. :) I'm feeling the good times filling up. It's quite beautiful. I hope you're experiencing the same.
Gingerdee

Post by Gingerdee »

Becomingbutterfly
So proud of you that you have the strength to be positive.
I have a good feeling that this year will be a good.
I am in a good place at the moment and loving the sense of building optimism...
I am going to concentrate on looking after myself and planning exciting new experiences.
You are inspiring, wishing you lots of love and caring in your life.

GD xx