One Step Forward

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

LucyLoo

One Step Forward

Post by LucyLoo »

I've seen a lot of things in my lifetime. I've been abused by friends, family members, strangers. I've been abused by partners I've shared a home with. Who I'm currently sharing a home with. But I've also really begun making steps in a healthy direction. I've begun excersising a lot more often, eating foods that really nurture me. I've been talking with my family again, and actually building relationships with them instead of my go-to (isolation). I've made preperations to move back in with my father, who's been a really great influence on me, and I know will help keep me accountable. I've begun discovering support groups, and reconnecting with healthy friends, and reconnecting with my purpose. I'm feeling a great amount of gratitude and love for the people in my life. I'm so stoked to continue moving forward in this direction. I'm excited to build my career. And I'm excited to finally rebuild my life in ways I've only dreamed of.
Crow

Re: One Step Forward

Post by Crow »

LucyLoo,

I loved reading this. Such positivity with healthy goals.
Exercise and better foods are key - something I need to work on!
Thanks for putting a smile on my face :)

Crow
A little boy hides in an adult's disguise.
Quote taken from an original poem that I have written.
Eagle

Re: One Step Forward

Post by Eagle »

Lucyloo

That’s awesome. I sense your heart, body and mind all looking at the horizon saying we can do this, together. Your new destiny is in your sights and it sounds wonderful. Can’t wait to see how high you can go.

Eagle