My first bout of creative longing...

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

ChipmunksRunFree

My first bout of creative longing...

Post by ChipmunksRunFree »

It's been so many years since I've done anything creative, or felt a modicum of creative spark. (I attribute this to having been poisoned by an SSRI, but anyway...)

I'm feeling the first pangs of creative desire. Like a tiny bud under a thawing earth just starting to palpate a ray of sunlight through the soil...

I want to write an HTML-based adventure game! (I've found free tools to help me make it happen.) And make it for other survivors. Something that is more of a healing exploration than game. Something that makes one feel cozy, warm, and loved inside. Something with a childlike glow...
"A chipmunk for you..."
*plucks out the most beautiful flower and gives it to you - a baby chipmunk curled up and sleeping within its petals!...*
somewhereinbetween

Re: My first bout of creative longing...

Post by somewhereinbetween »

This sounds perfect!
somewhereinbetweenlostandfound
"It doesn't get easier, we just get stronger."
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

That sounds amazing. Glad you are feeling the spark again.

Coconuts
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Gotta say,

I am picturing some game with the chipmunks running around prancing and dancing. I confess I have always enjoyed your username. Have fun with whatever your imagine. Thanks for sharing your creative process with us.

Harmony
there

Post by there »

Niceto see you, CRF!

I haven't written HTML for a while. I found it kinda fun, though. I did it for some website design.

a chipmunk image comes to me----chipmunks raiding a birdfeeder...brain drizzle.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
Nemoa

Post by Nemoa »

ChipmunksRunFree wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:05 am I want to write an HTML-based adventure game! (I've found free tools to help me make it happen.) And make it for other survivors. Something that is more of a healing exploration than game. Something that makes one feel cozy, warm, and loved inside. Something with a childlike glow...

Hi,
That sounds super interesting. I'm new here. But I wanted to ask when and if you'll share here, I'm definitely interested.😃
Last edited by Harmony on Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited from MT to NT due to no triggering language nor content.