BB's Graduation Party

This is a safe area that discusses stories and experiences of a positive nature surrounding healing, for the abused and loved ones. This area is safe from triggering and explicit material.

Moderators: Harmony, ajei

becomingbutterfly

BB's Graduation Party

Post by becomingbutterfly »

Lovely friends! I'm hosting a graduation party here as I just submitted my last final for my master's degree! Feel free to decorate, bring your favorite goodies, put on your favorite tunes.

Since I was homeschooled and taught myself the last few years, I made my high school diploma and transcripts in photoshop and started at community college at 17. Education was my way out. Since then, I earned an associate's degree with highest honors, a bachelor's degree with high honors, two certificates from top universities, and now a master's degree from one of the most highly respected, niche schools in my focus of theology.

My master's diploma won't come in for a few weeks and our graduation ceremonies have been postponed until next year. But I still feel a great deal of pride in my accomplishment. This degree is real. And I wanted to share this happy moment with you all - this journey from a photoshop diploma to a Master's. This community has been with me for all these years and I'm very grateful. Big hugs!
"Isn't it bewildering…that everything is so beautiful, despite all the horrors that exist?" ~Sophie Scholl
Watercolor

Re: BB's Graduation Party

Post by Watercolor »

How wonderful, BecomingButterfly! Such a massive achievement and hard fought to earn your master's degree and to finish it at such a time as this! Sending a bushel of smiles across the miles for you--hearty congratulations!!!

Such a happy occasion to celebrate! "Pomp and Circumstance" is flowing through my heart for you, though your walk is delayed.

Among other goodies, let's have ooey, gooey brownies and a three-layer cake with very fluffy frosting. The punch bowl is nearly full to the brim, bubbly and fruity.

Warmest wishes to you right now and for all your future holds...
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Whooo Hooo BB is about to be a master degreed human being.

Congratulations from the bottom of my heart. This is quite a big deal. I hope you celebrate in some delightful way.

with happiness,
Harmony
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Woohoo. 🎂📣🥳 So excited for you. This is amazing news. You are so brave and so strong to have conquered despite what tried to hold you back.

Lots of celebrating to do.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Oh what fantastic news! Check you out!
Dear sweet becomingbutterfly, you have come so very far and I feel all kinds of proud 8-)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
becomingbutterfly

Post by becomingbutterfly »

Thanks you guys! Yasssssss ooey gooey chocolate brownies and three layer cake and punch. My best friend made me Mexican food, we had margaritas, and I made a cake. So it's been good celebrations. :)

Hugs to you all.
"Isn't it bewildering…that everything is so beautiful, despite all the horrors that exist?" ~Sophie Scholl
ajei

Post by ajei »

Cheering for BB.....congratulations.

ajei
there

Post by there »

Woot! Handfuls of confetti cascade over BB!
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.