Hello Everyone...

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Tajiri

Hello Everyone...

Post by Tajiri »

Hello everyone...Tajiri here. Some of you may recognize me, however; my postings have been scarce over the last year. I have been around since Lori was the director and since this site was the orange forum. I have been on a long journey through healing from the abuse I endured and the journey continues. I have survived the trauma of my T retiring; I have a new one and she is wonderful. She is experienced, charming, and challenging; most of all she is compassionate and caring. We all need challenge even when it hurts or makes us angry or makes us want to quit...DON'T QUIT! It is the challenges that prove to us that we are capable; we are worthy; we are intelligent; we make a difference. All of us have more strength than we realize.

There have some newcomers that have posed the question 'do I belong here'. If you were looking for a safe place to be then you do belong. I was so frightened when I started and finally found the courage to take that first step. Many of us can relate to that.

Anyway, I want to say "I'm back"; I hope I am welcome (there's that question) and I hope to get to know more of you...and you me.

I do want to put feelers out for EarthHorse and let her know that I think of her every day and I light wonderfully scented candles each day. Currently I am burning a lovely balsam fir scent and I hope she can enjoy it. You are all welcome to enjoy the candles I burn...from fir to the beach, I share these calming effects with everyone.

xo
tajiri
de profundis clamavi ad te Domine
Amicus optima vitae possessio.
Watercolor

Re: Hello Everyone...

Post by Watercolor »

Hi, nice to meet you, Tajiri. I hope coming back feels extra comfy.
Visual

Post by Visual »

Welcome back Tajiri!! I am one of the newbies. :-)
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Hello, welcome back. Earthhorse is working on some stuff but has been checking in occasionally.

I switched Ts this year too. It was quite the challenge, but has proven to be a good thing.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Good to see you Tajiri
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Tajiri

I hope you are well. I just tried to send you an email, but it bounced - please get in touch with me ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
quixote

Post by quixote »

Hi Tajiri,
Welcome back.
I used to be on the old site, too. Glad you are making progress in your healing. What an encouraging post!