Hello

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

strongproud

Hello

Post by strongproud »

Hello,I was abused at the age of 16.It was done by an ex boyfriend of my mom's.A long time MTF crossdresser fulltime since I was 15.He was cruel to me and would verbally including physical abuse me.I remember him calling me bad words and remember him at times touching me wrong.Mom saw something wasn't right until one day.I remember him wanted to do the touching down there in my room.I bit him and ran,mom witnessed it a little bit and did call police.Mom did dump him after finding out he was a convicted sex offender.He was found guilty of what he did to me sentenced to 30 years,did only 4 years of it.He was stabbed by another inmate and died in prison.It took me a year to get better and did get help.I do get the flashbacks sometimes,working on this with my therapist.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: Hello

Post by Jonesy »

Hi strongproud

Sorry for the reasons which bring you here, but a very warm welcome to isurvive - may you soon feel at ease with us ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Welcome. Sad for the story behind why you are here.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi strongproud

Just wondering how you're doing?
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org