An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Polaris

Post by Polaris »

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a new member. Honestly, I am also new to the world of cyberspace as I refused social media for as long
as I could hold out. Therefore, common sense courtesy I have but if I make a few mistakes please don't take them personally it is pure ignorance
behind the action. My story is that I was abuse and molested as a child an now I'm new into recovery. I have no one to speak to about this except
a counselor so I thought this forum may help. I look forward to learning and listening to you all and hopefully I can help you to.
Many blessings,
Polaris
Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: New member

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Polaris

A warm welcome to isurvive. Please don't worry about making 'mistakes' - we are here to help and you will soon get the hang of this friendly place. If there is anything I can help with, don't hesitate to email ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Welcome.. I'm pretty sure we've all made mistakes. I find this place very supportive. I hope you can too
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Polaris

Post by Polaris »

Hello,
Thank you it very nice to meet you both. I have been checking out the forum and see there is a wealth of information. However, I have not figured out the coding of the three signs for posting. I assumed the green NT is new topic but I could not figure out the other two. If someone wouldn't mind posting what the other two mean, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
Polaris
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

They refer to the amount of triggering details in your post. Green means not. Yellow means mild. And red means strongly. I'd recommend reading the forum guidelines. They spell then out with more details.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Polaris

Post by Polaris »

Hello,
Thank you so much.
Polaris
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Polaris

Please refer to the first registration email which contained all the site user information you agreed to prior to joining.

Here is a link to our forum guidelines where you can refresh your memory:
http://isurvive.org/join-our-forum/forum-guidelines/
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
lifegoeson

Post by lifegoeson »

Welcome!

This is a safe place and a nurturing place. We’re all here for each other and I’ve found lots of support and understanding that I’ve not been able to find elsewhere.