Everything is ok...

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

there

Re: Everything is ok...

Post by there »

Everything is ok.
All women are beautiful. Period.
I deserve better than survival.
GrowingTree

Post by GrowingTree »

Everything is okay
GrowingTree
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Everything is ok or will be okay if we just hunker down and wait for it.
GrowingTree

Post by GrowingTree »

Everything is ok
GrowingTree
Watercolor

Post by Watercolor »

Things will be ok
Ndu

Post by Ndu »

(Deep breath)..Everything is okay.
Everything is going to be alright, just give yourself time to heal..
NYGirlTwentySeven

Post by NYGirlTwentySeven »

I hope someday i will actually believe everything is ok when i hear it, say it, or read it. For now i will just take everyones word for it. Hopefully things get easier. Today is just a bad day full of bad memories…. Thank you for your kind words jonesy 😊
Last edited by Serenity on Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added trigger warning
Redisfinallyfree

Post by Redisfinallyfree »

Just discovered this thread and it made me realize that suddenly for me, EVERYTHING REALLY DOES FEEL OKAY. Things are still sometimes going wrong, stuff still breaks, people still do stupid things, I still make mistakes, my momster is still her same manipulative, narcissistic, unloving self and I actually have stopped feeling like the world is about to end when stuff is feeling both perfect and not so perfect. WOW! WOW! WOW! That is a huge change for me and I didn’t even notice! All I noticed is that I don’t feel so anxious ALL OF THE FREAKING TIME!! I used to chant over and over and over to myself on a regular basis EGBOK EGBOK EGBOK EGBOK….EGBOK. Lately I haven’t needed to do that when stuff goes wrong. I haven’t felt that old fear that the shoe is about to flatten me when things are going well for quite a while now. When stuff has gone wrong, I’ve just taken a deep breath and said just once: “Everything’s gonna be okay.” And, I’ve believed that and so far everything HAS been okay, even if life is still not perfect. Keep plugging away at your healing efforts. Never give up on YOU! You are worth fighting for. YOU’VE GOT THIS!!

Redisfinallyfree
Redisfinallyfree

Post by Redisfinallyfree »

Since my last post here on September 10, 2022, things stopped feeling like everything was ok. One especially offensive line in the most recent letter from my abusive birth mother made the bottom drop out from under me and I suddenly was not okay. It feels hopeless when this happens but it passes. Keep working on being better and getting stronger when you’re feeling good. Keep coming here and reaching out for help when you find yourself feeling really, really bad again. You might feel like you don’t deserve support or to feel better when you’re struggling in the depths. Come here and make yourself reach out anyway in-spite of the poisonous words shouting at you in your head. You survived abuse. You will survive the memories of abuse and the new wounds caused by your abusers. It will pass. You really will be okay. If you stop taking care of yourself while you’re struggling to survive again, just start up again when you come out of the other side. Pat yourself on the back for surviving again and keep going. Put one foot in front of the other and remember to breathe. You deserve to be happy and free. Never give up on yourself. You are worth the work and effort.

Redisfinallyfree
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Just so you all know this thread is a place where everything is ok.

If a poster isn't ok please post or ask to move your experience in a more suitable location. By moving a post, other members will respond and give support. You should have your feedback and support.

If indeed everything is ok for you then let's celebrate that moment here.
Ok moments are to be savored.

For me right now everything is ok,

Harmony