the Cafe' is open, a place to just be, welcome to all...

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: the Cafe' is open, a place to just be, welcome to all...

Post by Jonesy »

Brought a comb and some conditioner for you coconuts… might help to slide off that solidified cheese :lol:

Grateful for coconuts’ help, but she was nowhere to be seen – guess she went searching for a leveler (whatever that is) - so I went ahead and created the fire pit. It’s a bit of an irregular shape, but I’m sure it will do the job...

Typical of coconuts, Harmony & Serenity to be thinking on food when there is more hard graft to be done. We have a couple of tree trunks to be cut into logs, plus we need kindling. Now where did I leave that axe?
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Wanting to taste a roasted starburst now.

I will throw some of these pinecones into the fireplace to make everything smell lovely.

Cleaned up the mess and hung streamers and balloons. Fairy dust sparkling in the air. Fluffing the big soft cushions for those who wish to rest. Sweeping the dance floor for ajei.
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

See now if you had waited for the leveler it wouldnt be such an irregular shape. Though irregular might kind of fit our crew :lol:

Thanks for the conditioner and comb. I might need help getting these bits from the back.

Who needs an ax. I brought a chain saw. Also brought a box of kindling and have lots of good dry wood at my house i can bring in. Someone donated 2 cords of wood to oyr family right after we had gone out and gotten 4 cords for ourselves. We have an overabundance.

Im always thinking on food.

Get me a roasting stick and a glass of ice water and i will make you a roasted starburst and show you how to make your own.
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Sounds like fun!
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

*Searches high and low for coconuts, but no sign - maybe she has gone home for that wood, or is she napping somewhere?
The place is deserted. No trace of Harmony or Serenity either - some people have a knack of bunking off when there are jobs to be attended to.

Spots chainsaw and decides to have a go at cutting the tree trunks down into fire pit sized logs. Luckily my safety gear is in the outside store, accessible via the kitchen, so toddling off to find it...
You are important

coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Where'd Jonesy go?

Ah well, i brought a load of firewood and kindling. Staring at the tree trunk deciding the best way to go about it.

Maybe I'll eat a roasted starburst while i think on it.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

I think Jonesy got lost in the kitchen. Look at all the sweet treats she left. They are gorgeous. What do you fancy?
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Those sweet treats were NOT left by me Harmony - seems we had a secret visitor?

By the time I got to the kitchen, I forgot why I was going there :roll: but then instinct took over and I started preparing goodies for the cafe. You will be glad to know I have made a big batch of pizza dough, which has been left to prove in the microwave.

Hoping when I get back out to the fire pit that coconuts has cut those tree trunks up and that they are all neatly stacked in the wood store...
You are important

coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Cut and stacked and then pivcdled up the kindling. It took some manuevering.

Its getting chilly so i threw a few logs on the fire and ive got quite the rip roaring fire going. There is something mesmorizing about it.

Wondering what will end up happening to pizza dough this time? And who left these sweets. I lole the ones with carmel on it. Yum.

Coconuts
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Who left the fancy sweet treats? Chocolate for me. thanks.