Reflections & Thanks

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: quixote, Harmony, Jonesy

Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: Reflections & Thanks

Post by Jonesy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:12 am

And here we are, 8 years down the line since Lori passed. I realise that many current members will sadly have little/ no knowledge of the wonderful lady who managed isurvive from 2003-2011, but you can read a little of her here http://isurvive.org/about-us/our-background/

I extend my condolences to those touched by her presence and know that all will remember her in their own way today.

Thanks to;
  • each of you, the members, who continually reach out to offer support to others - often amidst your own struggles
  • every moderator, past and present, without whom it would be much more difficult to ensure the level of safety we work hard to preserve
  • those who serve on the Board of Directors, who collectively manage the site behind the scenes
I think there is little doubt that in the true spirit of thriving, isurvive continues to do so and I believe Lori would be beyond proud.
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org