An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.
Moderators: quixote, Harmony, Jonesy
- Posts: 12125
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:44 pm
And here we are, 8 years down the line since Lori passed. I realise that many current members will sadly have little/ no knowledge of the wonderful lady who managed isurvive from 2003-2011, but you can read a little of her here http://isurvive.org/about-us/our-background/
I extend my condolences to those touched by her presence and know that all will remember her in their own way today.
- each of you, the members, who continually reach out to offer support to others - often amidst your own struggles
- every moderator, past and present, without whom it would be much more difficult to ensure the level of safety we work hard to preserve
- those who serve on the Board of Directors, who collectively manage the site behind the scenes
I think there is little doubt that in the true spirit of thriving, isurvive continues to do so and I believe Lori would be beyond proud.
You are important
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:58 pm
I read a bit about Lori. What a wonderful soul she must have been. For what I can see, she really did an amazing job on isurvive.org, and so are doing the current admins and moderators. I'm so glad to have found this place. Thanks, you all. Thanks to you, Lori.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:59 pm
This is new to me. Thank you for being here. Im finding the site really helpful to read.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests