For the Newbies and Those Thinking of Joining

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: For the Newbies and Those Thinking of Joining

Post by Harmony »

Welcome puzzlingpat,

Glad you found your way to posting. We hope you find comfort and support as a member.

Harmony
AcceptanceAT

Post by AcceptanceAT »

Hi Everybody.

Loved the post. It really resonated with me. I´m new in isurvive, came across it by accident, read some posts and I thought this would be better than some of the things I´ve been reading and watching lately. You see, I´ve been trying to google stories, explanations, testimonials of other people so I can understand better what was done to me and how totally not unique my story is. I will try to post, because there are a lot of questions that I still don´t have the answers to and I just want help dealing with some of the stuff that has been haunting me like crazy, specially in these last couple of years. This website is so huge, I don´t even know where to start.

Anyway, thank you all for listening and I wish you all a great journey of healing and acceptance.

Love,
AcceptanceAT
Acceptance AT
Per Aspera Ad Astra [*][*]
Crow

Post by Crow »

Hi AcceptanceAT,

Welcome to isurvive. I'm sure you'll find this place truly helpful in your journey.

Crow
From pain comes a courage
The strength from injustice

Quote taken from The Rage To Overcome by Machine Head
AcceptanceAT

Post by AcceptanceAT »

Thank you so much Crow :) I trust so, and I´m very thankful to be here
Acceptance AT
Per Aspera Ad Astra [*][*]
Otterotter

Post by Otterotter »

Wings, this was an amazing post. Thank you for the welcome and for articulating a lot of my thoughts and fears.
"Fate. whispers to the warrior "you cannot withstand the storm.' The warrior looks back and smiles, 'I am the storm.'"
🦦🌊