New

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Bolano

New

Post by Bolano »

Heyyyy,
I’m new here. Thanks for having me. I’m here because I thought I’d try something different. I’ve been in and out of therapy (currently in) for years, doing nothing because I can’t find a way to talk about the things that really mess with my mind. I’ve found some relief (solidarity??) in other, more public forums, but have always been too paranoid to post anything. I’m 40, married with a 4 y/o. I’ve always struggled with a variety of “issues” but this last year and a half feels like I’ve been in complete free fall. My old tricks don’t seem to work anymore so I guess maybe that means it’s time to actually deal with the things that keep spinning around in my mind.
Thanks again.
Last edited by Harmony on Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed MT to NT, as no triggering content included
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New

Post by Harmony »

Welcome Bolano,

Great job posting. You are in good company here. Lots of us sharing the same sorts of struggles here. Hope you find benefit in the support and wisdom here.

Harmony
Chessgirl

Post by Chessgirl »

Welcome Bolano

I hope you find this group as supportive and helpful as I have. Wishing you the best of luck with your healing. Nice to meet you!
Chessgirl
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Bolano

A warm welcome from me too - glad to have you with us ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Bolano

Post by Bolano »

Thanks y’all