Re-intro

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Watercolor

Re-intro

Post by Watercolor »

Hi, hope all are having as good a weekend as possible. Am trying to return. It's been some months since I was here and was pretty regular for awhile.

I'm probably not capable of writing real long replies to people at the moment. But hopefully can contribute.

I've been in an extended time of emotional dysregulation, frequent triggers, adversities.

I certainly wish all of us survivors had less suffering.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Re-intro

Post by Harmony »

Hi Waterfall,

Glad to see you after a little while. No matter your condition you are welcome here. Most of us understand all of it too well. Good to see you here again.

Harmony
earthhorse

Post by earthhorse »

Really glad to see you Watercolor. Welcome back!

It's okay just be here as you need in anyway you need, I hope it will feel supportive for you. I know you are a very giving person. It's okay to be at a point where you need to receive and replenish.

I relate to the last while being extra hard and out of control. Adversity and external pressures cause this.

Wishing that everything gets easier for you. That you feel relief and can feel how lucky this world is to have you here. Let all the small things rejoice in you.

EH
"One kind word can warm three winter months"
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi Watercolor

A warm welcome back from me - sorry for the reasons, but it sure was good to see your name
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
Watercolor

Post by Watercolor »

Thank you so much, Harmony, earthhorse and Jonesy for such kind words and your warm welcome back. I do so appreciate it!

It's so good to see you, too.