We here

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

VeeBee

We here

Post by VeeBee »

Well, I can’t believe I made it here. I’m 61 years old and I’m going through some treatment in which I discovered or rather my body discovered that I was sexually abused as a child. I believe my body believes that I was quite young. There isn’t coherence between my body and my mind or my memories. But my body is very very clear. And today, I’m rattled. I’m in shock. I’m grieving. I’m angry. I’m scared. I only have fragments. I don’t know who the perpetrator was. Or, perhaps there were many perpetrators. That is very unnerving to me. I feel like I can’t have complete resolution or peace or healing until I know who the perpetrator is. Until I have the memory come back to me more than just the fragments that they are.I also have a lot more clarity. I thought there was something really wrong with my brain. All these years. Deep down, somewhere inside, I have some hope. I’m writing to connect
Jonesy
Director
Director

Re: We here

Post by Jonesy »

Hi VeeBee

Sorry for the reasons which bring you here but a very warm welcome to isurvive - connection is what we do, may you soon feel at home ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
quixote

Re: We here

Post by quixote »

VeeBee,
The hardest part for me was the first discovery.
Quixote