Struggling

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Pepe

Struggling

Post by Pepe »

Not sure what's going on with me my mind lately but I'm struggling In many ways.

I want to hurt myself
I want to leave him
I want a new life forget about everything
I want to be free from anger/pain/embarrassed
Last edited by Harmony on Mon May 03, 2021 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited from MT to NT due to no triggering content.
Pepe

Re: Struggling

Post by Pepe »

I want a break
Last edited by Harmony on Mon May 03, 2021 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited from MT to NT due to no triggering content.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Harmony »

Hi Pepe,

In this moment it might be wise to do some self calming. You don't have to fix anything or anyone. Just soothe yourself. You are not alone. Look around at others facing their hurts too. If you need urgent help please reach out to the resources on our site. If you need calming try looking here:viewforum.php?f=81

Breathe,
Harmony
Pepe

Post by Pepe »

I feel like its the end of the 🌎been a struggle I admit that ...I just want a break to be me that's such a hard task....

Who do I really trust my answer is nobody
But I need my haed to focus on nobody else but me.

Sorry to ramble on im just so God dam sick of shit ,, life
gods_child

Post by gods_child »

Pepe,

I am so sorry to see that you having a hard time theses days. It's an understatement to say that this journey can be overwhelming. Even more-so when it seems like we can't catch a break because life keeps throwing stuff our way. I hope that you have a way to take some time for yourself, practice some self-care, and do something that helps you smile. You deserve to have more peace and support in your life. I know firsthand it's hard when I feel like I have so much going on that I can't be myself. I wish it weren't so hard to take time out for ourselves, but it's oh so important. Hang in there, Pepe. You will get through this. You're stronger than you know.

- gc
Member since Oct 3, 2007
102 Old Posts