Sorry

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Pepe

Sorry

Post by Pepe »

This weekend end has been difficult. And it's down to not having some space...
I am different going to struggle these nexe 3 week.as I've been furlough and hubby out of work,so no space for me .got so much rolling around in my head. Feels like it going to explode any minute...
gods_child

Re: Sorry

Post by gods_child »

Pepe, I'm so sorry times are tough right now. There is no need for you to apologize for feeling bad. I'll be in chat again for a bit if you want to join me. - gc
Member since Oct 3, 2007
102 Old Posts
gods_child

Post by gods_child »

Pepe, I'm glad you popped into chat a few times, but sorry we didn't get to finish our original conversation. I'm in chat now if you want to pop in again. I was actually typing something different to you before you had to leave. Wanted to make sure you're ok and that you and I are good. - gc
Member since Oct 3, 2007
102 Old Posts
gods_child

Post by gods_child »

Take 3? Current topic is weather...

edit: Hoping you get some good rest tonight. Feel free to check in if you find yourself up and wanting a safe space. I'm, fortunately/unfortunately, typically in chat by myself at all sorts of random hours. Pop in anytime and I might be there! Wishing you peace in the middle of uncertain times and providing a listening ear if you would like one.

- gc
Member since Oct 3, 2007
102 Old Posts