Swallowed by sadness

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

Crow

Re: Swallowed by sadness

Post by Crow »

Oh Nelll... are you able to use the chat at any point today or tonight? Post a message in the chat request and I'll see if I can pop in. Honestly, talking would really help I'm sure...

Crow
A little boy hides in an adult's disguise.
Quote taken from an original poem that I have written.
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Oh Nell, i understand that feeling so well. Wish it wasnt so. You are not broken. You are beautiful, you are healing, you are not alone. We are here to listen and sit with you. Sending you comfort and peace from my direction.

Coconuts
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Nelll

Post by Nelll »

Hi Crow,
Im going to go into the chat now, and hopefully again later. I hope I can catch you at some point. No worries if you're not around today though, there will always be other days :)
Thank you for your ongoing support, as always
Nelll
Nelll

Post by Nelll »

Coconuts,
Thank you as well for your support. And your super kind words, they.mean alot.
I've felt so much less alone since joining here.

Thank you again
Nellll
Nelll

Post by Nelll »

Hi everyone.
I've been really pushing myself recently to get better. I'm not forcing myself but maybe I am pushing my self alittle harder than I should.
But yesterday was hard, I've been reconnected with an old friend and he and his mum have offered to show me the ropes as such when it comes to working out and stuff. The hate I have for my body, is urgh. It's hard to put into words.
But I had a panic attack just trying to find clothes to wear. I cried for hours and told myself I couldnt do it.
Eventually, I brushed myself off and left the house. With alot of pep talks in the mirror and almost comical attempts to get out of the front door.
But I did it. It was hard. But I did it.

Panic attacks are so tiring, I'm sure some of you sadly know this. So I am so exhausted as well as working out tired.
I hope I can get better soon. Because I've been bitterly depressed for some time and I just want to feel normal.
Nelll
Chessgirl

Post by Chessgirl »

I’ve heard working out does a lot for anxiety. I know what it’s like to have frequent panic attacks about things other people don’t think twice about. It’s so upsetting. I’m so sorry you are going through this but sounds like you are on the right track. You should be super proud of yourself! Sitting with you, cheering you on! You can do it Nell!
Chessgirl