Hi im new

An area for new members to introduce themselves, as well as a place where all members can share concerns, questions or general posts.
Everyone is welcome here.

Moderators: Harmony, quixote, Jonesy

brownielove

Hi im new

Post by brownielove »

I joined a while back ago, haven't came here cause I felt I was ok but im just pushing things away as usual, im so good at it its how I have survived memories to be as normal as possible which wasn't too normal, normal to me is those who have had a perfect life, loving communicative parents, no abuse no nothing bad, I have told my boyfriend he had the perfect childhood he kind of reacts like he didn't and I say did your parents love you, yes, did your parents say it, yes, did your parents pay attention to you, yes, were you molested at a very young age, no and i say well you had the perfect childhood then.

Anyway just wanted to finally say hi, im 41 never faced things, tried too but end up freaking out and pushing it all away like it never happened. I need to get rid of it but I dont know how and im scared.
Last edited by Harmony on Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited from MT to NT due to no specific triggering content nor language.
Harmony
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi im new

Post by Harmony »

Welcome brownielove,

Glad you found us here. This is a safe community of healing abuse survivors. Hope you find your way around ok.

with care,
Harmony
Watercolor

Post by Watercolor »

Welcome! Glad you returned. : )
coconuts

Post by coconuts »

Welcome,
This is a great place for finding people who understand and get what you are going through. Unfortunately many of us have tried the denial path. Its just not sustainable. Healing is hard but possible and worth it.
Coconuts
Be the Light 🌟 in someone's night.
Jonesy
Director
Director

Post by Jonesy »

Hi brownielove

A very warm welcome to isurvive ;)
You are important

Email: jonesy@isurvive.org
quixote

Post by quixote »

Brownielove,
Glad you came back. You are welcome here whether you feel okay or not.
quixote